Centennial 38 makes it’s second road trip of the season. Join us as we bus to Sporting Park to watch the Rapids take on Sporting KC!!!
Road Trips are a great way to meet others who also Bleed Burgundy.
Only the first 50 bus reservations are guaranteed, and then we’ll have a wait list to see if we have enough for a second bus. SO DO NOT DELAY!
Sporting Park is one of the best places in our country to watch a match and we'll have a pre-game tailgate with our friends in the Cauldron, SKC's impressive supporters group.
- WHEN: August 31st. The match kicks off at 7:30 CST (6:30 MST).
- WHERE: Sporting Park, Kansas City, KS
- MATCH TICKET:
- $20 Visiting Supporters Section 123
- Deadline August 16h
- TRANSPORTATION: $55 round trip on a luxury coach (please tip your driver!)
- PICKUP LOCATIONS:
- British Bulldog, Denver 4:00 AM MST
- DSG Park, Commerce City 4:15 AM MST
- TBD, Limon (for Colorado Springs travelers) 5:50 AM MST
- Return to Colorado 10:00 AM CST
- Arrive Denver Approximately 8:30 PM MST
- ACCOMMODATION: $49.50 + Tax for a shared suite & $99 + Tax for a non shared suite.Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
- 1805 N 110th St, Kansas City, KS 66111
- (913) 299-4700
- Deadline: July 30th
- PREGAME: Tailgate with the SKC Supporters
|Match Ticket Only||$20.00|
|Match Ticket & Bus Trip||$75.00|