Sporting Kansas City Road Trip
Centennial 38 makes it’s second road trip of the season. Join us as we bus to Sporting Park to watch the Rapids take on Sporting KC!!!
Road Trips are a great way to meet others who also Bleed Burgundy.
Only the first 50 bus reservations are guaranteed, and then we’ll have a wait list to see if we have enough for a second bus. SO DO NOT DELAY!
Sporting Park is one of the best places in our country to watch a match and we'll have a pre-game tailgate with our friends in the Cauldron, SKC's impressive supporters group.
- WHEN: August 31st. The match kicks off at 7:30 CST (6:30 MST).
- WHERE: Sporting Park, Kansas City, KS
- MATCH TICKET:
- $20 Visiting Supporters Section 123
- Deadline August 16h
- TRANSPORTATION: $55 round trip on a luxury coach (please tip your driver!)
- PICKUP LOCATIONS:
- British Bulldog, Denver 4:00 AM MST
- DSG Park, Commerce City 4:15 AM MST
- TBD, Limon (for Colorado Springs travelers) 5:50 AM MST
- Return to Colorado 10:00 AM CST
- Arrive Denver Approximately 8:30 PM MST
- ACCOMMODATION: $49.50 + Tax for a shared suite & $99 + Tax for a non shared suite.Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
- 1805 N 110th St, Kansas City, KS 66111
- (913) 299-4700
- Deadline: July 30th
- PREGAME: Tailgate with the SKC Supporters